Welcome to the 2017 STATE OF HOCKEY HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING SUMMIT!
This registration will allow you to provide contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available. Upon completion of registration a charge from REG.NGIN.COM will appear on your account if you submit payment online.
September 22 - 23rd, 2017
Roy Wilkins Auditorium - RiverCentre
175 West Kellogg Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55102
Host Hotel for SOH - HP Coaches Symposium is:
Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown
200 W. 7th
Saint Paul, MN
Block Name : Minnesota Hockey Coaches Association
Rate: $135 per night
Friday, 9/22: 9:30am-6:00pm (Check in begins at 8:30am)
Saturday, 9/23: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Registration - $150.00
Day of Clinic - $165.00
8:30-9:30am Registration Starts
Noon: Box Lunch
Finish: 6:00pm and Social (Herbies)
- Lunch Friday and Lunch on Saturday are both included in the cost of the clinic.
- Certified for USA Hockey Level's will be awarded to High School Coaches attending. If level 1 you will get level 2, if level 2 you will get level 3, if level 3 you will get level 4.
- Please bring skates, stick, gloves, and helmet on Friday for on-ice sessions.
- Must be registered with USA Hockey for 2017-18 season and attend both days of clinic to get USA hockey certification.
- High School Coaches Association members will receive USA Hockey Certification as in the past.
- Tickets for Wild exhibition game available for purchase. All participants will be emailed a link for purchase.
Select an option to continue with the registration.